Wednesday, December 23, 2015

8 Things I Learned in Group Fitness


If you were like me a couple of years ago, you know that joining a club or taking a group fitness class is exactly what you should be doing, but you just keep deciding that you will finally check it out and get on top of that …tomorrow.

Well, friend, today was tomorrow’s yesterday. It’s time for you to act on that good intention.

I want to share with you the exciting things I learned in group fitness classes.

For me, it took a little bravery to go into a new class for the first time when I didn’t know a soul or what I was in for.

It took effort to figure out what time a class met, where it met, how to get all the gear together, and what the appropriate attire was. It felt overwhelming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates