Friday, December 25, 2015

Let Chris Be Your Trainer To Get Your Body Back


What does “Get Your Body Back “ mean to you? Maybe you’ve never shed that baby weight. Or your desk job adds dollars to your bank account but inches to your waistline. Could it be that you’ve lost motivation? The couch does sound more enticing then a treadmill after you’ve packed three lunches and rushed three kids to the bus stop. Or you simply don’t have enough time. The dog, dinner, and dance practice all have to fit into your day first!

If one of these all too common scenarios fits your situation, I had you in mind when I created my new workout DVD program with Prevention magazine called Get Your Body Back. I communicate and work with women everyday that are in this boat, and I, myself, am in this boat. Life is full and life is great, and I don’t want my workout to become my life. But I do love exercising because it makes me feel good, so I know it’s all about being efficient. The women who contact me want to get their body back for so many reasons, and they want to do it efficiently. This is where I want to come in into your home to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates