Friday, December 25, 2015

Sports Bras: Support the Girls


I’m writing to the ladies today about Sports Bras and support of our “girls”! After my first child was born, I was dying to get out running again.  He was six weeks old (now 22 years old) and I decided to give it a try. Besides the fact I wasn’t back to my fighting shape for the first time in my life, I understood what you Double D’s are talking about. Forget the side stitch on my left side, my post partum inflated breasts were bouncing everywhere and it was painful. 

I had tried the old “ace bandage wrap” thinking that would help since I didn’t have a sports bra that fit at the moment, and my normal size is a large B. But I now understand what you mean when you say you need support. I have several friends who used to complain (in our younger years) about the lack of selection for the well endowed. But the good news is, we’ve come a long way baby! There are a huge (no pun intended) variety of options. You no longer have to avoid high impact exercise. The support you need is available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates