Friday, December 25, 2015

Why Internal Inspiration Equals External Results


INTERNAL Inspiration equals EXTERNAL results. This is the motto I live by. If you believe in yourself and practice positive thinking and affirmations, you will receive external gratification. If you are trying to lose weight but you keep telling yourself, “I can’t lose weight,” that’s what will happen. Internal inspiration is where a healthy you begins. Want positive and healthy results? Believe in yourself.

One of my clients who I was training for about two months would always say, “Julie, I am not losing any weight. Why isn’t this working?” I kept reminding her to focus on her daily accomplishments rather than get overwhelmed by her overall goal. Indeed, she did just that! She lost over 20 pounds, and most importantly, she feels good about herself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates